This is my goto recipe everytime I want to make something delicious and as usual are running short of time. This salmon recipe is simple and quick but still delivers the delicious homecooked feeling.
My husband, first made this for me one day after work as a casual dinner together when we were both starving. He thought nothing of it, I however, was seriously impressed with his cooking skills!
So quick, so perfectly cooked, so delicious. I’ve since added a couple of ingredients to enhance the flavour but the credit is still totally his.
- 4 Salmon fillet, skinless and boneless
- 1 lemon
- 1 tbs butter
- 1tbs creme fraiche
- Chili (optional)
- 1. Cut the butter in pea size pieces and spread out in a baking dish.
- 2. Place the salmon fillets over the butter pieces and season with salt and pepper.
- 3. Cover the fillets with lemon zest and thinly chopped chili if using
- 4. Drizzle thd fillets with the juice of half a lemon.
- 5. Cut the remainding lemon in 1/2 cm pieces and place between the fillets.
- 6. Coat each fillet litghtly with the creme fraiche.
- Bake for 15-20 min or until cooked through
- Serve with roasted potatoes or salad