This mango and lime parfait is the amazing result of and experimental dessert that came about due to excess of increasingly ripe mangoes. Deliciously fluffy, fresh, delicate and in one word, fabulous! Incredibly easy, no bake, refrigerate only it is as easy as it gets. Definitely worth a try!
- 250 ml heavy cream
- 1 cup mango pureé
- 1/2 cup ripe mango, diced small
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 1/4 cup condensed milk (optional)
- 1 cup Digestive cookies, crumbled
- Chocolate bits (Daim toppin)
- 1. Whip the cream to stiff peaks.
- 2. Separately, add half the lime juice and zest and 2 tbs of condensed milk to the mango pureé.
- 3. Mix thoroughly and add more lime or condensed milk according to desired taste.
- 4. Add the mango mix to the whipped cream and gently fold the pureé in.
- 5. In individual glasses layer
- -1 spoon of the crumbled cookies
- -1 or 2 spoons of mango cream
- - Chocolate bits
- - 1 tsp of fresh mango
- Repeat once more
- 6. Refrigerate for at least one hour